Only high-quality fabrics used to make perfect swimsuit, so we recommend you to follow the below steps to ensure your burkini remains in perfect condition.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Do not iron or bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lay flat out to dry in shade.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, UV rays may cause material fading and damage.
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear.
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place were frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Fake tanning and moisturizing product will mark and damage swimwear.